You are here
Business development executive - cycling event
- Business development exec needed for cycling event
- Short term immediate start
About Our Client
Our client is a world renowned media and publishing company. This role sits within the events arm of the business where they put on around 50 events per year being both consumer and business based events.
This role is fully telephone based. The role will be mainly concerned with developing business from lapsed clients of previous events. Based in central London the role will be primarily focused on the consumer market. The event is billed as the greatest road cycling exhibition and will feature the biggest names and brands in the cycling world. This role will be short term and be working outside of core working hours, typically 4 pm - 8 pm
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Business development candidate will:
- Be comfortable selling to customer over the phone
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Understanding of target markets and unique selling points
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast paced market
- Preferably have and interest in cycling or sport in general
What's on Offer
The business development executive will receive:
- An hourly rate of £10-£11.
- Based in London
- Working for a blue chip media company
- Short working hours outside of core working time.