You are here
Business Development Executive (Rolling Interim Position)
- Help one of the world's largest and innovative companies continue to grow!
- 2 roles! Looking for an Inside sales exec to join this global blue chip company.
About Our Client
Our client has been creating innovative products that make the world smarter, faster, healthier and safer for nearly 120 years. In the UK their brand sits across many markets, enjoy coming to work with a top brand in each.
This blue chip is looking to further develop their brand by hiring a Business Development Executive (Rolling Temp Position) and need talent ASAP.
This position is based in Bracknell.
Achievement of specific sales targets
Developing relationships with End Users and or Channel partners
Management of specific accounts to drive loyalty and prevent erosion
Achieve best practice in Customer Relationship Management
The Successful Applicant
The following will aid applicants when applying for the role of Business Development Executive (Rolling Temp Position):
- Previous Inside Sales experience with strong customer focus
- Good understanding of the sales process & a proven track record of delivering sales to forecast
- Previous experience of working with both CRM tools and other sales acceleration technologies
- Knowledge of the relevant market products and competitors
- Challenger mindset, self-motivated, tenacious & driven
- Ability to build relationships with external partners e.g. Channel Partner Sales Reps/Inside Sales people
- Strong time management & organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise and be flexible in adjusting where necessary
- Account Management experience
- Negotiation skills
- Siebel CRM experience
- Ability to participate in Peer-to-peer coaching activities
What's on Offer
The successful Business Development Executive (Rolling Temp Position) will receive:
Pay Rate; £13-15 + 20% per quarter
Rolling 12 months employment.
- Professional training
- Fantastic open-plan office