You are here
Business Development Executive
- Premium Drinks Brand
- Sales Account Management
About Our Client
High profile, global organisation that prides itself on its training and development programmes. With an unrivalled reputation in the premium drinks market, they can shape and mould the career of an ambitious individual looking to develop their career in sales.
A premium branded drinks business is looking for a field based Business Development Executive to cover Manchester City Centre and surrounding regions. You will have responsibility for developing the commercial relationship for a portfolio of independent on-trade customers, in order to contribute to the delivery of budgets and defined targets. You will be responsible for developing and nurturing customer relationships within a national field team and provide world class customer service.
The Successful Applicant
Key Skills - Business Development Executive:
- Successful candidate needs to be driven and self motivated.
- Experience in on-trade FMCG sales, hospitality, bar management or recruitment with a passion for premium drinks.
- Comfortable negotiating and closing new business with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to develop long term working relationships both internally and externally.
- Full UK driving license and located in North West England.
What's on Offer
Business Development Executive offering a basic salary of up to £28,000 plus blue chip benefits package and car.