You are here
Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive for FTSE 250 business
Office based in Birmingham, fast track career progression
About Our Client
PageGroup is made up of three market leading global recruitment brands; Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel. Each brand operates separately to secure top candidates at different levels - executive talent, qualified professionals and clerical or part-qualified staff.
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
Our values and culture are reflected in everything we do, in each of our offices across the globe. It's what sets us apart - join us and you'll receive the best training, support and development opportunities throughout your PageGroup career and plenty of rewards for your work.
No one can match the opportunities we offer - and it's up to you to decide the path your career takes. Want to lead a team of consultants and see them beat targets every quarter? Want to develop your career internationally? Want to be the highest biller? All of this can become a reality at PageGroup.
- As a Business Development Executive you will be based in our state of the art offices in Brindley Place Birmingham
- Working in a target driven environment you will enter the Page Sales Academy a market leading training workshop in recruitment
- You specialise in a vertical market within sales, meeting clients and candidates looking to improve their sales force and careers respectively across the West Midlands
- You will inherit key accounts to manage plus be responsible for networking in your specialist sector and win new business
- Michael Page Sales is a meritocracy, this allows all their consultants the chance to progress into management or directorship based on success and not on how long you have worked for the business. We have both national and international opportunities for all our high flying consultants.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate a proven track record in winning new business
- Business to business experience is preferable
- Commutable to Birmingham City Centre with a driving license is required
What's on Offer
Competitive Basic Salary plus uncapped quarterly bonus scheme
- Employee assistance plan
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Charitable giving scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance cover
- Company mobile phone (after three months)
- Group personal pension
- Private medical cover
As your career progresses with us an increase in holidays, car packages and additional flexible benefits are on offer in an addition to salary increases.
In addition to the financial benefits we reward our highest billing consultants, managers and directors with the following:
- Quarterly trips for high achievers
- Quarterly team events
- Monthly incentives