You are here
Business Development Manager - Big Four
- Big Four consulting firm are looking for a new business development manager
- Incredible opportunity to advance your professional career at a market leader.
About Our Client
A market leading Big Four firm who provides a fantastic launch pad grow a career and build on existing skills. The team you will be a part of is a centralised support function to the businesses core activities. The primary function of the team is to drive strategy implementation and revenue growth.
This role will focus on working closely with a number of internal stakeholders to identify and develop new business opportunities. The role will primarily be focused on lead generation for the business. You will be looking for potential new clients and will need to be able to effectively 'Hunt' for new business and build successful pipeline. You will be expected to have a prior knowledge of professional service product lines to be able to effectively leverage your knowledge and sell these solutions to clients. An expansion of already established relationships in the market will also be expected in order to grow existing clients and understand their changing needs.
As well as the outward facing aspect of the role you will also be a primary contact internally for senior stakeholders within the business who will need support on various activity's and projects
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Development Manager will be able to call upon a background in client facing business development ideally within a Professional services company or from other background such as accounting and legal. They should also have experience of working closely with senior stakeholders and be able to proactively build and credible internal image.
- Other necessary skills include:
- Expert in lead generation
- Strong business acumen
- Strong organisation ability and able to work autonomously
- Credible and professional with the ability to build rapport and relationships
- Firm understanding of what business development is in a Professional services context
What's on Offer
The successful business development executive will receive
- Package of circa £45,000
- Benefits package of £7000