You are here
Business Development Manager - Education Technology
- Leading education technology company based in Rochester, Kent
- Inhouse training, progression and an opportunity to maximise earning potential
About Our Client
This client are a market leader in education technology and campaign management in SE England, notably Kent. Due to their recent expansion and growth, they are planning to double their internal sales team and to open new channels nationally.
We are on the lookout for a Business Development Manager who has an excellent track record in new business sales and account management.
You will be responsible for education campaigns across South East England and nationally.
Core duties include:
- Business development - new core business
- Campaign management - via CRM and through email
- Handing inbound calls and sales
- Outbound sales - products and services
- Updating the CRM system
- 360 sales approach - nurturing a maintaining accounts
- Initiating cross sell and up sell opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be passionate about sales, working directly with clients (being customer facing), motivated to succeed, hungry to earn, willing to be coached and trained and most importantly being outgoing and fun!
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £28,000 DOE + OTE + Benefits Package