You are here
Business Development Manager - Facilities Management
- The role is proactive, converting sales opportunities to new contracts
- Targeting the Care & Custody sectors nationwide
About Our Client
Already a longstanding outsourcing partner for the UK government, and now helping them manage immigration, as well as providing facilities management services to part of the prison estate.
They recognise the vital importance of an in-depth understanding of the special and sensitive issues involved in providing custodial services of this kind.
- Relationship building with prospects by phone, email and face to face, with a view to securing business
- Preparation of tenders and re-tenders
- Liaise with the wider businesses to obtain sales leads for current and prospective customers
- Attending sales presentations (where appropriate)
- Competitor analysis, particularly in the area of pricing and service-provision
- To stay abreast of changes in legislation specific to background checking (all sectors)
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Be accountable for, monitor and manage all identified sales enquiries as per our process and procedure. Maximise any commercial opportunities that may occur before, during and after a tender negotiation period and act upon any initiative that may arise which would assist in securing the contract.
- Manage the design, validation and co-ordination of our support functions during tender process, provide pre- qualification, presentation and proposal support to the bid production team.
- Network at a high level within the sectors you are allocated to support. Be seen to be a trusted advisor / partner of clients. Engage high level and business development channel partners within the sector
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of Business to Business Sales
- Experience to working to KPI's & Targets
- Confident and strong Influencer
- Excellent listener
- Effective relationships builder & maintainer
- Effective planning and time management skills
- Resilient with ability to cope with rejection
- Commercial awareness
- Self-motivated and results focused
- Experience of Criminal Justice, Immigration and Heathcare sectors desirable
What's on Offer
Basic Salary circa £45,000 - £50,000 plus Bonus