You are here
This position is now filled
Business Development Manager - HR Services
- A global Translation Services organisation looking to expand their London team
- An exciting opportunity for someone with experience selling into the HR channel
About Our Client
For over 20-years our client has consistently delivered the highest quality language services for hundred of large household names across a wide variety of industries. They have made significant investments in technology and resources to ensure their clients continue to receive the best interpreting and translation services available in the industry.
The key responsibilities of the Business Development Manager will be:
- Ensure thorough knowledge and understanding of all company services.
- Research market, source potential new clients and arrange meetings with key HR personnel
- Generate leads through cold calling
- Attend networking events to promote the company and generate new leads
- Present company funded solutions to senior decision makers
- Develop existing accounts
- Qualify all incoming leads and covert into business
- Meet quarterly sales targets and KPI criteria
- Staff exhibitions and trade stands to promote company products
- Ensure information is accurately entered into the CRM system and that weekly Sales administration is completed accurately and on time
- Communicate local market intelligence to Marketing Department and your Manager
- Represent the company in a professional manner and act as an ambassador of company values
- Attend regular one-to-one meetings with your Manager and ensure that he is kept aware of new developments and any potential issues.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Development Manager should have the following skills:
- A solid track record in a Business Development focused role.
- Experience of selling products or services into the HR sector.
- Highly presentable and articulate when dealing with C-Level executives.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
What's on Offer
Basic Salary Â£40,000 - Â£50,000 plus OTE