You are here
Business Development Manager - London - Sanitaryware
International sanitaryware manufacturer specification sales opportunity
Highly desired business and brand who only hire exceptional talent
About Our Client
With a vast range of sanitaryware products, a design service and unparalleled technical and customer support, my client manufacturer highly desirable products suitable for a vast range of applications.
They have an opportunity in London for a Business Development Manager selling to Architects, Multidisciplinary and Mechanical Consultants, Main Contractors, M&E Contractors, Local Authorities, Specialist Contractors and Installers, OEM's, Commercial Building Developers and End-user clients.
My client believe in developing people. If you prove your worth, live and breath the values of the business and drive sales growth, you will have every chance of securing career progression and achieving longevity.
This is a classic specification sales role where the successful candidate will be required to identify and develop commercial project and specification opportunities in line with the company strategy. Within this, responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with colleagues to generate, secure and deliver specified projects.
- Identify and develop relationships with key influencers/decision makers within target organisations.
- Utilise and grow commercial project and target company data to maximise the realisable sales value through up/cross selling and project conversion.
This is a dynamic, 360 degree project sales role with genuine opportunity for career progression in a company that cares about their people.
The Successful Applicant
- Systems and solution selling (USP's, value engineering, concept development).
- Advanced technical knowledge (product and applications) - brand specific training will of course be provided.
- Effective key account management and sales approach.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks to deadlines.
- Able to work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
- I.T Literate - competent using CRM software.
- Ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent) in an Engineering or Construction related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in an external specification sales role.
- Experience dealing with the full project lifecycle after winning an initial specification.
- A motivated, enthusiastic self-starter who is deadline driven and focused.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Strong cultural awareness with colleagues and customers alike.
What's on Offer
- £40,000 - £45,000 basic salary
- Performance related bonus
- Company car
- Other benefits