You are here
Business Development Manager - Own Label
- Business Development Manager for leading own label homewares company
- Midlands based business with double digit growth
About Our Client
Based in the East Midlands my client have several arms to their business including a successful home-wares division. They have been established for over 40 years and have a fantastic success story from their humble beginnings as family stall holders through to a double digit growth multi-million pound turnover business.
With investment in a new warehouse and manufacturing plant they are looking to win new business with key accounts to continue their expansion plans.
The Business Development Manager - Own Label will be responsible for driving new business forward across retail accounts including grocery multiples, high-street and discount retailers. My client is completely realistic that this will not be an overnight success and that developing these relationships takes time. This role will require regular visits to the East Midlands HQ as the sourcing team are based there plus National travel to key accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- You will come from an own label sales background, home-wares would be ideal however we will consider any none-food or consumer durable background
- Knowledge of selling into retailers (high-street, grocery and discounters would be advantageous)
- You must be comfortable winning new business as well as account management
- Regular travel to the East Midlands required
- The current sales team are well established, we need to see longevity on your CV
What's on Offer
This is a basic salary only role, paying c£50-60,000 plus company car or car allowance