You are here
Business Development Manager - Retail Payments
Business Development Manager for leading retail payments business.
Luxury retail clients, global market leader and great earning potential.
About Our Client
Our client works with over 250,000 of the world's retailers, shopping brands, hotels, banks and merchant providers in 43 countries. Serving almost 100,000 travellers each and every day.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, confident and proven sales professional.
Your role will also include:
- Delivery of agreed new business targets.
- Delivery of account specific contractual obligations.
- Development and ongoing management of a new business pipeline.
- Coordination of initial store staff training activities done by the Sell-Out field team within newly won accounts.
- Manage the relationship with UK POS companies and work with them on winning new business.
- Work closely with Worldpay to help drive new business through our TFS development on their terminals.
- Account contract negotiations and tenders.
- Customer relationship management.
- Accurate use of CRM to capture opportunities, plan, record and report account specific activities.
The Successful Applicant
Background and Education
- Genuine sales talent with proven strong results orientation, passion and determination to reach sales targets.
- 2-3 years' proven experience in New Business within retail (ideally in FMCG or Retail but Financial services will be considered).
- Written and conversational spoken English.
- University graduate preferred.
Specific skills and knowledge
- High level of drive and tenacity.
- Self-motivated, customer focused and target driven.
- Strong team player but is also able to work autonomously and use their own initiative.
- Need to have proven experience of working with Department Stores.
- Excellent customer relationship and management.
- Proven new business skills.
- Business acumen and commerciality with understanding of all stages of the sales cycle.
- Negotiation and influencing.
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to sell the full products portfolio.
- Priority planning.
- Ability to use creative solutions to solve problems.
- Good knowledge of MS Office products.
What's on Offer
Basic salary: £60,000 to £65,000. Uncapped bonus and car.