You are here
Business Development Manager - Telco
- Leading Unified Communications Provider
- Growing Business Unit With Strong Career Progression
About Our Client
My client has an opening for an Business Development Manager - Telco within a fast growing global leader in the Collaboration Service Provider market, based in West London. They provide a popular audio, web and video communications platforms for businesses, allowing clients to effectively reduce overhead costs.
An international IT securities company, they have an exciting team within an innovative and forward thinking business allowing great career prospects.
As Business Development Manager - Telco, you will be responsible for:
- Building new business for the hosted communication solutions.
- Taking ownership of your remit and delivering new contracts for the business.
- Working in a fast paced environment.
- Pitching for services both Face to Face and from the office.
- Surpass targets and build robust pipelines.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will display:
- Strong track record in delivering B2B telecommunication solution sales.
- Ability to deliver against target.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Understanding of the Telco market and subscription based selling.
What's on Offer
£35,000-£50,000 + Double OTE