You are here
Business Development Manager
- A market leading digital and outdoor media specialist
- Working with brands such as Smirnoff, Burberry, Adidas and many more
About Our Client
A market leader in digital and outdoor media they offer a range of creative advertising and sponsorship opportunities, from digital interactive advertising platforms to traditional posters to online adverts the Business Development Manager will be responsible for the whole range. Not only does the venue provide the client with a high footfall of potential consumers it also offers them the exposure to a high percentage of affluent ABC1 consumers.
As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and sourcing new leads and potential clients both over the telephone and through face to face meetings
- Developing relationships with third party stakeholders and advertising agencies
- Identifying and securing advertising revenue towards business objectives
- Exceeding revenue sales targets and delivering outstanding performances
The Successful Applicant
You will be experienced in managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment. With strong verbal and numerical skills you will have previous experience of delivering to agreed revenue targets and KPI's. You will have excellent communication, administrative and organisational skills, with a strong financial and commercial acumen and the ability to deal with both internal and external customers to identify opportunities to drive business objectives/targets/performance.
What's on Offer
Basic salary: £26,000 to £30,000 + £6,000 car allowance + uncapped commission + other benefits