You are here
Business Development Manager
- To develop and win new business within the London area
- An exciting opportunity with rapid progression into a leadership role
About Our Client
A market leader in their field, this international business is looking to expand their London sales function and this role will play a key part moving forwards.
1. Obtain new business for the Company under the strategic guidelines set out by the Managing Director.
2. Ensure necessary market research and analysis.
3. Plan short and long term sales activities.
4. Ensure effective communicate with clients.
5. Ensure sales of services provided by the company.
6. Suggest innovations for business expansion.
7. Prepare proposals, contracts, specifications and other sales documents.
8. Self-generate leads by means of cold calling, networking and PPQ
9. Cooperate with Operations and Administration in sales information management.
10. Manage sales data and documents.
11. Manage contract reviews.
12. Monitor of lost clients.
13. Any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as required, commensurate with the position.
The Successful Applicant
- A track record of success in a business development role.
- A strong work ethic and drive to succeed and progress in a role.
- Leadership aspirations for the future would be ideal
- Good presentation and organisational skills
- A valid UK drivers license
What's on Offer
Basic Salary up to £40,000 plus Company Car plus OTE