You are here
Business Development Manager
- Must have a proven track record within business development.
- Must have a background within Logistics.
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading logistics provider with a distinguished history within the sector.
As Business Development Manager you will focus on new business within the South West of the UK.
In the role you will be required to sell into several different sectors with a focus on accounts with the value greater than £150,000.
Specifically you will focus your attention on Seafreight and this is the area where you will be targeted on, however, there will be opportunities to up-sell other services.
As Business Development Manager you will be expected to work 4 days on the road and 1 from your local branch in Bristol.
As Business Development Manager you will be required to develop a strong pipeline of business.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable track record of success within logistics sales. Desirably Seafreight.
- Based in the South West.
- New business background.
- Strong communication skills.
- Background of selling a solutions in several different verticals.
What's on Offer
- £42,500 basic salary with a £25,000 OTE
- Company Car
- Healthcare, Pension Contribution
- Opportunity to join a leading logistics company