You are here
This position is now filled
Business Development Manager
- Great sales role within a global business
- Highly rewarding BD position
About Our Client
Michael Page are a global business with multiple offices and disciplines operated in.
- Sales & marketing of Michael Page services by telephone, face-to-face meetings and email in order to win new clients and increase number of recruitment mandates
- Prepare and deliver pitches for major accounts
- Development of sales strategies, structures and development of initiatives and targets
- Discuss feedback of sales and recruitment processes with clients to ensure good service
- Preparing promotional materials & marketing initiatives and setting up client events
- Advising clients regarding recruitment methodologies, market trends & terms of business
- Liaising with current clients, advising on recruitment issues and filling temporary and permanent vacancies in a timely manner.
- Sourcing, interviewing and training consultants on the recruitment process and other day to day duties
- Mentoring of staff
- Hiring, development and training of new staff
- Driving activity levels across the team
- Full responsibility for financials eg costs, budget
- Business planning
- Liaising with Directors and Managing Director on business challenges, plans, innovations and best practice.
- Interviewing and screening of candidates on behalf of clients
- Determining specifications on vacancies
- Negotiating of fees for recruitment & other human capital services
- Referral & scheduling of interviews between candidates & clients
- Running employee induction sessions
- Conducting workplace health & safety assessments
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Business Development
- Client acquisition - number of new clients developed
- Revenue - fees generated
- Business planning (market analysis, work the opportunities)
- Marketing (participation, contribution of new concepts)
- Client service - qualitative (level of service & relationships)
- Candidate service - qualitative (level of service & relationships)
- People / Team
- Team management (Relationships with team members, manage relationships between team members, maintain low t/o, motivation of team)
- Business Management (complete required monthly processes, ensure team members manage own admin responsibilities)
- Planning (plan for individuals and for the team)
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- be a University graduate (or have equivalent experience, skills and qualifications) with previous experience of recruitment into the marketing sector.
- possess a strong understanding of the complexities surrounding accountancy work, qualifications and careers and be able to demonstrate leading sales staff.
- have experience of coaching and managing performance of staff in a sales environment.
- have excellent business development skills and a proven track record in the UK marketing sector, with in depth knowledge of recent changes in structure and strategy.
- an established network of contacts across the marketing sector.
What's on Offer
Salary - Â£28,000 to Â£33,000 depending on experience
Closing date for this position is 15th September 2016.