You are here
Business Development Manager
- Join a Top Tier Waste management co. as a Business Development Manager!
- All appointments are set and ready for you to develop new relationships.
About Our Client
My client are a Top 3 Waste Management company who have just opened another new site and continue to expand. Looking for a tenacious business development professional who has sold services with success in the past, my client are keen to see consultative sales people ASAP.
The successful Business Development Manager will:
- Develop new business for quality recyclate materials.
- Work and operate in compliance with all EA regulations.
- To secure profitable long term new business contracts.
- Generate new business relationships using a consultative sales approach.
- Manage accounts to cross/up sell.
- Drive a full product portfolio to all new customers.
- Ensure consistent communication with the Operations Team.
- Learn new technology innovation that could enhance client relations and further revenue.
- Manage internal relationships to co-ordinate projects and deliver customer satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Business Development Manager should have:
- Commercial expertise including a knowledge of the waste & recycling industry
- 2-5 year's contract sales experience
- Driver's licence and Geographical knowledge of the area.
- Minimum GCSE's - English and Maths
- Knowledge of information security and document destruction
- Experience of waste legislation
- Professional or Sales qualification
What's on Offer
Successful Business Development Manager will receive:
£33,000 - £38,000
+ Company Car
When turned Perm:
+ Child care vouchers