You are here
Business Development Manager
One of the uk's leading Commercial Insurance companies !
Excellent brand to work for with a great team & fantastic career progression
About Our Client
Our client are one of the UK's leading general insurance and financial services companies, very well established brand with a an excellent reputation.
They are a growing business and to empower employees is top of their agenda.
The successful applicant will be expected to undertake a wide variety of tasks including the following:
- Plan, prospect, select and sell Mid Corporate Commercial General insurance products
- Develop and manage your own pipeline of business that is sufficient to achieve targets
- Ability to self-generate your own Mid Corporate Commercial opportunities, supported by a Sales Development Consultant & Sales Manager
- Identify, cross sell leads for Financial Services and Risk Management Services and running marketing campaigns to increase Commercial leads
- Carrying out external sales calls in compliant and professional manner
- Maintain own technical knowledge and skills
- Develop productive business relationships with key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should:
- Be a self-motivated individual
- Experience of face to face sales
- Have good time management and organisational skills
- Be willing to learn and be enthusiastic
- Have an outgoing personality
- Competent in using Microsoft office and sales support systems
- Extensive commercial insurance sales experience
- Current car license
- Have experience in networking
You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C, including Maths and English
What's on Offer
Our client are offering an attractive package applicable to the job family including the use of company car.