You are here
Business Development Manager
- Must have a demonstrable track record within business development.
- Must have strong communication skills.
About Our Client
Our client are leading the way in their marketplace and are highly regarded within the industry.
- Your primary role as Business Development Manager will be to drive new business within our clients portfolio of services.
- In this role you will be required to develop new business across the South of Wales.
- This role will require you to build strong relationships with decision makers within the public and private sectors.
- As Business Development Manager you will be required to up-sell several other services in to current accounts to maximise revenue.
- This role will require you to work effectively with other members of the sales team as well as the operational team.
The Successful Applicant
- Self starter
- New business mentality
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrate track record of success within new business
- Team player.
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary for the South Wales region. Including commission scheme and company car.