You are here
Business Development Manager
- New business development positon working with intermediataries.
- Super fast growing British Bank
About Our Client
Financial Services business experiencing significant growth. Our client is a specialist lender and savings bank specialising in residential mortgages.
Regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority and is registered under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
The Role - Midlands field based.
Covering our Central and East Midlands region, this position is not a traditional sales volume role as there is an ongoing requirement for an acute appreciation of building a profitable, high quality mortgage portfolio. We are looking for fresh views and approaches to build exceptional and lasting relationships.
This is a key role and opportunity within the business to manage designated relationships with the distribution partners and ultimately grow the business during an exciting period of evolution. You will work closely with selected partners to develop Sales & Marketing strategies to achieve predefined targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Achieve all agreed business objectives with partnerships whilst promoting the company and its products in a professional manner
- Regular contact with distribution partners, face to face, e-mail and telephone liaison.
- Ensure partners are fully trained in their products, services, criteria, terms and procedures.
- Engaging partners (at all levels of business) through presenting the proposition
- Identify high volume producers of business within each partnership and identify opportunities for growth.
- Provide regular field/market feedback to the business to assist and improve planning of products and procedures.
- Work closely with partnerships to maintain high standard of credit and submission quality of business.
- Re Maintain agreed production and calling records, ensuring these are up to date and in line with procedures search and identify other potential distribution partners and feedback to the business
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for proven experience of developing successful relationships with extensive key relationship management experience.
Knowledge of the broker / intermediary market across the region.
CeMAP or similar mortgage qualification ideally.
Experience selling specialist lending products into intermediaries.
What's on Offer
£competitive basic salary plus £6k car / car allowance and market benefits package.