You are here
Business Development Manager
- New Business Development
- FMCG Brands
About Our Client
A North West based business with existing contacts into globally recognised, leading FMCG brands. With a vibrant office and real growth potential, they are seeking a proactive and focused Business Development Manager to aid the company's ambitious growth plans.
The responsibilities of the Business Development Manager, preferably based in North West England, will be but not limited to the following:
- Support the sales director by identifying, wining and building relationships with potential customers
- Write and present pitches and reports to new and existing clients
- Communicate directly with the client on market insight, brand positioning and key issues
- Support client planning process, when required and attend client briefings
- Network effectively within customers ensuring the brand is known across all brands and divisions
- Continuously maintain forecasts for each account and ensure the central Work Planning document is up to date for your customers
- Proactively update Customer Contact database with all existing and new contacts
- Deliver all internal paperwork to agreed deadlines and standards
The Successful Applicant
Business Development Manager - Key Skills:
- Experience in business development with a proven track record of working in a similar environment.
- Passion for consumer brands and retail.
- Strong commercial acumen and communication skills.
- A structured negotiator with the ability to develop branded and retailer business.
- A high level of drive and talent for building relationships internally and externally.
- People management experience desirable, but no essential.
- Full driving license and commutable to North West England 2-3 days per week.
What's on Offer
Business Development Manager offering a competitive basic and excellent commission structure.