You are here
Business Development Manager
- Ideally have experience in selling into Maritime, Security or Defense
- Export sales role with a focus on the Middle East
About Our Client
My client is a global organisation headquartered in the UK, positioned as a market leader in the provision of sonar equipment across a number of different industries!
The primary responsibility for the Business Development Manager will be to achieve profitable sales and services to customers across the Middle East. Further responsibilities include:-
- Produce accurate quotes, winning bids/proposals in line with the proposed scope of work.
- Working with various stakeholders at different levels.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and system integrators.
- Developing Regional Account and Market Development plans to identify and maximise sales opportunities.
- Developing and enhancing a strong network of re seller and agents aligned with the organisations long term objectives/strategy.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:-
- Be degree educated, preferably within a technical discipline i.e. Engineering/Physics
- Be able to work out of the head office in Hampshire on a daily basis
- Be flexible in travelling 50% of the time to the Middle East
- Have experience of selling into either Maritime, Defense or Security industries.
- Preferably have knowledge of the Middle East Culture
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at different levels.
- Be confident in delivering high level presentations and responding to complex bids.
- Be a self starter, enthusiastic, consultative sales individual.
What's on Offer
Basic Salary upto £50,000 depending on experience
Annual salary review and career progression