You are here
Business Development Manager
- Unique opportunity to join an award winning Property company.
- Bid Management experience essential.
About Our Client
High profile Property company in London.
As the Business Development Manager for this leading Property company in London you will work with the Head of UK Pitching, this role will provide support in the production of B2B pitch materials for the Commercial and Residential Divisions.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Support the preparation of must win pitches/tenders for UK service lines within the UK and report on all pitching activity.
- Support the Head of UK Pitching as regards project take in and work allocation.
- Ensure that all pitch materials and tools are up-to-date and accessible online through the intranet portal.
- Performance analysis of pitch outcomes from a win/loss perspective for reporting purposes.
- Review pitching materials on a regular basis by way of quality control.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Development Manager will have:
- A proven track record in a similar role
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office software, particularly PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to successfully work across a number of projects at one time
- Strong writing skills with an active interest and understanding of the business
- Confident and articulate with good networking skills; able to communicate with people at all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrable experience in pitching and project management
- A co-operative attitude; able to work as part of a team
- Pro-active, hands-on. Strong sense of self-motivation
- Strong sense of creativity with an eye for design and detail
- Dedicated, loyal and trustworthy
- Good personal presentation
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer to the successful Business Development Manager in London.