You are here
Business Development Manager
Tech Start Up With Bluechip Clients
Great Commission and Innovative Product
About Our Client
An ambitious team with high standards for success, my client are leading the market through innovation. Having recently redesigned the platform, they are looking to grow their Enterprise client base through intelligent business development. This will be a strategic sell, requiring someone with high levels of resilience and determination to see a deal through from prospect to close over long sales cycles.
The role of Business Development Manager will entail:
- Forecasting and achieving new business targets.
- Closing deals with Board and C-level executives.
- An entrepreneurial flair to take a platform to market.
- Playing a key part of the development of a start up in the UK market.
- Being a brand ambassador.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for Business Development Manager will exhibit:
- Track record in selling a SaaS/Subscription platform into senior level decision makers.
- Continued hunger to learn and personally develop.
- Ability to build rapport with senior decision makers.
- Track record in delivering against target for complex, SaaS sales.
- Career maturity.
What's on Offer
£45,000-£60,000 + Uncapped Commission