You are here
Business Development Manager
- Time and Attendance Management Software Sales
- Exciting role with market leader
About Our Client
My client have a National presence and are very well thought of inside their chosen field. With many innovative products and solutions they provide businesses with solutions that help make them more streamlined and not as heavily reliant upon paper based tracking. With fantastic training and development the successful Business Development Manager will have everything they need to succeed. There is a buzzing a vibrant environment with a warm and friendly culture that contributes to the excellent rates of staff retention.
This role will require the successful candidate to;
- Generate and grow revenue streams.
- Network and prospect with Key and perspective clients
- Highlight new areas of the market to sell the Software into
- Work remotely with regular visits to the East Midlands office
- Be tenacious and able to 'open doors'
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is imperative that you have some experience of Software sales and preferably Time Management or Workforce Management Software solutions. It is also very important that you can demonstrate a track record of achieving sales targets. Ideally able to cover a National geography you will be self-motivated and driven to market yourself and the business in the right way.
What's on Offer
The successful Business Development Manager will receive a competitive salary is on offer that is supported by a strong package.