You are here
Business Development Manager
- Business Development
- Banking and Mortgages
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Retail Bank seeking a Business Development Manager to develop it's professional mortgage proposition to the intermediary mortgage market in the Bath / Bristol area.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for assisting the Bank's professional mortgage proposition to the Intermediary mortgage market and establishing the bank as a key lending partner with their identified relationships.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for seeking out opportunities to grow and develop the Intermediary business with designated lending partners, and made the day to day relationships with identified brokers, toe ensure the Bank is viewed as a key lending partner.
The successful candidate will also be involved with designing and developing briefing material to support intermediaries, ensuring the Bank receive mortgage applications that are aligned to its appetite to risk, and packaged in accordance with its underwriting requirements.
The post-holder will build and develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve business objectives, all the while maintaining a high level of performance.
This role is home-based, covering Bath and Bristol.
The Successful Applicant
The Business Development Manager will:
- Have extensive experience in prime intermediary residential and buy to let mortgage sales roles
- Have a working knowledge of retail financial services product management
- Have a strong understanding of the intermediary mortgage market
- Be CeMap qualified
- Be highly numerate
- Have a strong problem solving ability
- Have strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a full, valid, UK driving licence
- Be based on, or within reasonable commuting distance of patch
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Benefits