You are here
Business Development Manager
- Global Brand Field Sales Position
- Fantastic Career Opportunity
About Our Client
Their product is well-known, they are the market leader in their industry, providing TV contracts UK wide. The sport channels provided have seen significant success and this would be the major selling point of the product. After strong UK growth in 2016 they are hoping to capitalise on this even further and are now looking for a Business Development Manager to target the London area.
As a Business Development Manager your focus will be on securing contracts where there would be a suitable audience. This will involve face-to-face meetings with businesses including gyms, pubs & bars, hotels, clubs and offices.
Your role will involve delivering a personable approach with new and prospective clients. You will have pre-agreed targets to work towards and will take accountability for ensuring a sufficient pipeline is built in order to meet these targets. Working in the field, you will be measured on your performance through various KPIs, such as number of weekly appointments, which will enable you to meet the agreed revenue numbers.
The Successful Applicant
As the Business Development Manager, you will:
- Have a track record in a B2B sales environment
- Ideally, you will have a background in field sales where you have set own appointments
- Be commutable to London
- Field Sales and Business to Business experience
- Strong relationship building skills are essential
- Have good presentation and communication skills
What's on Offer
£25,000 Basic Salary + OTE + Travel Allowance + Excellent Benefits