You are here
Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager - Roofling
- Large Multi-national building products manufacturer
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest multi-national companies in the world, and enjoy an unrivalled market share across a number of building and construction markets.
They offer a number of innovative solutions to their customers and are looking to continue this growth by hiring a motivated and driven Business Development Manager to join their team.
Within the role as Business Development Manager, covering London my client is looking for someone who can bring the knowledge, capabilities and passion to the building and construction market and generate new business opportunities.
The role will involve:
* Developing new customers across a wide variety of clients such as: Contractors, consultants, FM companies, end users and social housing providers
* You will work with prospective and growing client bases as well as internal market specialists in each sector in order to define ways to promote and extend business opportunities into the long term.
* Overseeing the full sales cycle and managing new accounts
* Developing a long term business strategy
* Identifying clients needs in order to deliver solutions to meet their requirements
* Generate meetings with relevant decision makers in the industry
* Work closely with the senior management team to drive the sales strategy
With an impressive range of products and brands, you will be able to not only promote the products that you're focused on, but also bring other internal colleagues to target clients as well, to maximise the opportunity for the business.
This Business Development Manager role is seen as key to the continued growth of the business, and my client is looking for someone who can make a real impact on the business has great potential to push their career forward.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Development Manager will:
* Be able to demonstrate a proven background in construction sales
* Ideally will have experience within the roofing industry
* Have sold into the construction market and understand this route to market
* Have a successful track record in winning new business across London and the South East
* Be successful in building and developing existing relationships and proactively identifying new opportunities
* Be able to successfully demonstrate a consultative approach and adapt this when speaking to stakeholders both internal and external
* Have strong numerical and analytical skills
* Be based in and around London
As well have having a strong sales background, attitude, drive and ability will be the key to securing this role.
What's on Offer
Basic salary of between £37,000 and £42,000(dependent on experience)
Superb OTE based on realistic targets
The chance to join one of the worlds market leaders within the building products sector who are enjoying a successful period of growth