You are here
Business Development Manager
- Invoice Finance
- New Business Development
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known Challenger Bank, that is recognised as a specialist lending and savings provider, and a leader in the Invoice Finance industry. The organisation is recognised for it's people focus, developing it's employees, and providing excellent service to it's customers.
The Business Development Manager will generate new business opportunities via introductory sources across the designated territory.
The Business Development Manager will increase the number of enquiries received, through building effective and profitable working relationships with SME Business Introducers and Local Business Communities.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the sales process, delivering across origination, conversion and yield of new business, risk and reward.
This role is field-based covering the M4 Corridor.
The Successful Applicant
The Business Development manager will:
- Have a proven track record in Invoice Finance products in the independent market and have a strong introducer network
- Have a successful sustained history of selling Invoice finance products within banking internal networks and demonstrable written business from introducers in the External Market
- Have a proven track record of selling in markets where broker/introducers channels are prevalent
- Have a firm understanding of the principles of Invoice Finance lending and legal implications
- Have the ability to read statutory financial information and financial projections
- Be an effective communicator, negotiator and presenter
- Have an excellent rapport-building and networking ability
- Be willing to travel
What's on Offer
Attractive Salary + Commission + Benefits