You are here
Business Development Manager
Global BI firm seeks returning Australian/New Zealand sales candidates
Must have sold B2B to middle markets & enterprise clients
About Our Client
This organisation is one of the most respected and well known providers of global business information. Offering a combination of hard and electronic resources, this company provides a number of business information solutions to corporate and SME clients across the region. With over 3000 customers in over 60 countries they have a 360° to almost every industry vertical in the marketplace.
As a Business Development Manager you will be tasked with end-to-end solution selling across a portfolio of products locally in a Sydney based territory. Selling predominantly to the C-suite of professional services firms you will successfully develop your own pipeline and close business deals. Given lots of autonomy and in-house training, you will be set up for success from the start.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate must offer:
- Australian/New Zealand Citizenship / Australian PR
- demonstrable new business experience
- experience of sales methodologies - e.g. GRS, Tas, SPIN, Challenger, Miller Heiman
- subscription based sales experience
- exceptional negotiation, planning, communication, organisation & presentation skills
- the tenacity and resilience required to bring success
- have an excellent sales track record with previous responsibility for the delivery of large revenue targets
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity of joining one of Australia's leading organisations, you will be rewarded with a market leading remuneration package, superannuation & uncapped commission structure.