You are here
Business Development Manager
£25,000 - £25,500
- Must have a background in selling to the education sector.
- Strong presentation skills are desirable.
About Our Client
Our client are a innovative and exciting new software company who are backed by one of the biggest suppliers to the education sector.
- As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for attending daily meetings with educational establishments. All meetings will be set up by head office.
- The role will require you to present effectively to prospective customers.
- You will be responsible for managing the full sales cycle from the start to the after sales and on-going support.
- You will have to demonstrate the company values when representing the company in front of clients.
- As Business Development Manager you will have to attend head office occasionally for sales meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- Background in selling to the education sector
- The ability to influence at all level
What's on Offer
£25,000 with £5,000 car allowance and competitive OTE.