You are here
Business Development Manager
Third Party Logistics
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading provider of supply chain solutions to a wide range of industry sectors.
The Business Development Manager will drive and develop new business opportunities in the Construction sector.
The Business Development Manager will develop the sector proposition in conjunction with Business Unit Director and the Head of Development. The Business Development Manager will utilise their consultative sales skills to understand the real pains of their customers, and thus provide them with a effective solution to their logistic requirements.
The candidate will be able to visit Head Office near Bath on a regular basis, an be willing to travel as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
The Business Development Manager will:
- Have a proven track record in selling logistics solutions
- Have a proven track record of delivering business growth
- Have a proven ability to network and build lasting working relationships
- Have a strong desire and drive to succeed
- Have a good commercial acumen with an understanding of Sales and Marketing
- Have strong project management skills
- Ideally have a working knowledge of the construction industry
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £65,000 + Benefits