You are here
Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager for a international award winning design agency
- Based in Windsor
About Our Client
My client is a well established player in the design market, establishing the brand for Blue-Chip organisations worldwide. The innovative and tailored approach adopted has enabled brands to not only be recognised, but to reinvent themselves. The inclusive culture means that all employees provide valuable input to projects, enabling a wider breath of knowledge and creative solutions to problems.
The role will be integral in furthering and developing new client relationships. Through providing a supportive environment, the company has a strong culture for internal growth and facilitates internal progression, enabling the employees to develop alongside the business itself.
The Business Development Manager will report directly to the Sales Director. The role requires the successful applicant to be based within the office in Windsor. The company does however adopt a flexible approach to work. The role requires ambitious and resilient individuals to develop the business through both warm and cold leads. As such, the Business Development Manager will have strong determination and be able to establish and maintain relationships with customers.
Given the broad scope of clients, the Business Development Manager will have the ability to communicate to individuals of all levels. Through having a diverse understanding of both the design process and customer demands, the Business Development Manager will be require to think on their feet and have the ability to research and present proposals to both the business and its customers.
The Successful Applicant
The Business Development Manager will have;
- Confidence, with proven success in generating new business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An opportunistic approach to obtain new business, prospects and leads.
- Strong business acumen through providing valuable guidance and advice to customers.
- An organised approach, capable of working on several projects at any one time
- An innovative approach in their work, aways considering new processes or avenues which would promote the business.
- Proven sales credentials.
- Knowledge of Design and the type of work undertaken by the business
- Creativity, providing valuable input during projects.
What's on Offer
The package is very competitive for this market and includes;
- Private Health care
- Life Assurance
- Company Laptop and Mobile phone
- many more