You are here
Business Development Officer
- Provider of technology-enabled training and skills solution
- Delivering market-leading public and private, in-house and online training
About Our Client
My client supports learners, employers and educators across the UK, and internationally. They do this by developing and delivering innovative and effective skills training and published educational content. They provide these solutions to both the private and public sectors.
The successful applicant for the Business Development Officer role will have a sturdy track record of delivering against financial goals, and have experience of selling big ticket products and services. You will possess the gravitas to engage with people at all levels, and have the persistence to work through a lengthy cycle.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Business Development Officer role will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of consultative selling, B2B and B2C, in a training and consultancy market
- Ability to develop new business including experience in cold calling and lead generation
- Enthusiasm and energy for the role, and an appetite for success
- Excellent spelling, grammar and language skills, and experience writing proposals and responding to tenders
- Good networking skills
- A proven ability to deliver against targets
What's on Offer
Basic salary: £18,000 to £20,000 + OTE: £27,000 to £29,000.