You are here
Business Development Senior Manager
Playing a strategic role in managing a regional priority account programme.
Driving & coaching on business development activities leading to revenue growth.
About Our Client
My client has a network of firms in 157 countries, 756 locations with more than 208,100 people within the business globally.
About the role
- Supporting a regional priority account portfolio, comprising a mix of target, growth and maintain accounts
- Driving & coaching on business development activities which lead to revenue growth (as well as driving performance on the balanced scorecard and effectively communicating progress and areas to improve on)
- Facilitating sharing amongst the lead partner and account driver community, periodically arranging appropriate training (particular on new offerings and strategic partnerships by the firm) and briefings
- Encouraging teams to gather more regular client feedback, attending the interviews (as appropriate) & ensuring that messages and learning's are shared and acted upon to help increase opportunity conversion and client satisfaction
- Celebrating successes amongst the community
- Linking in with the CMD sub-teams to ensure coherence and reinforcement of key messages
- Establishing and implementing a business development strategy on specific accounts, leveraging business development knowledge and best practices from across the Firm
- Leading and contributing to ad-hoc business development projects or activities that improve revenue generating capabilities and outcomes for CMD nationally and/ or the Midlands region
- Role modelling and sharing insight and experience across other regional CMD teams
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to form strong relationships with partners and staff at all levels, improving their business development effectiveness and revenue growth through effective challenge, powerful communication and influencing
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders at senior levels.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of the sales cycle in a professional services environment.
- The proven ability to develop accounts, through relationship management and driving and developing opportunities that lead to revenue growth.
- Sound business understanding and commercial risk awareness
- Strong knowledge of Pursuit, Velocity or another relationship/sales methodologies, as well as proven experience in driving opportunities through to revenue
What's on Offer
My client offers a very competitive package - please call for more information.