You are here
Business Improvement Director
- Market leading FTSE 100 Company
- Key role in major transformation
About Our Client
Our client is a major leading player in its market and is currently transforming its business to ensure continued success. Providing B2B services to a broad range of customers the company runs a number of industrial processing operations across the UK.
Key deliverables for this role include:
- Implement and develop the business excellence model across the UK business.
- Develop, deliver and support delivery of business improvement initiatives and develop and contributes towards improvement standards in line with best practice.
- Provide expertise, professional advice and guidance to the business in business improvement drawing from Lean practice and methodologies.
- Develop and set department objectives and assess ongoing performance of direct reports.
- Develop and build a culture of engagement at all levels of the business to provide a highly energised team which is flexible to meet the changing needs of the business.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be:-
- An expert in Lean manufacturing with experience of implementing and applying Lean manufacturing tools and principles.
- Experienced in a manufacturing and/or production environment with a solid track record or people management, delivering change and project management.
- Relevant manufacturing or engineering degree or equivalent.
- Master Black Belt highly desirable.
What's on Offer
Permanent role with considerable scope for progression and excellent benefits.