You are here
Business Intelligence Analyst (SSIS/ETL)
About Our Client
Our client is a fast paced exciting business in Bury in Manchester. They are looking for a BI Developer to join them in a brand new position.
The right BI Developer for this role will be looking to move to an environment where they can bring their experience to shape the direction and success of the business.
This is a brand new position with an exciting fast paced business.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Data visualisation - translating requirements from the business into compelling dashboards and reports.
- Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot existing BI solutions.
- Design and Develop performance and manageable business intelligence solutions using the full SQL Server stack. (SSIS)
- Identify and refine data and report requirements from key stakeholders.
- Configure and optimize SQL performance
- Development of queries, reports and procedures
- Own and ensure delivery of measurement and reporting
- Analyse and interpret key data to identify efficiencies
- Plan and use the data effectively and efficiently to support business strategic objectives
- Writing efficient, scalable and self-documenting SQL code
- Develop ETL scripts to load data from various sources.
Key Skills/Experience Required
- SSIS/Package Development (this is used currently by the business for ETL activities).
- Strong knowledge and proven experience of working with and implementing BI technologies.
- In depth knowledge of data modelling techniques (Kimball vs Inmon) and its application to data warehouse design.
- Strong SQL database and ETL design knowledge
- Demonstrable commercial experience in a SQL BI environment
What's on Offer
A competitive job offer of £30,000-£43,000 is on offer.