You are here
Business Intelligence Analyst
About Our Client
Our client is a well known global business with offices based in Chelmsford. They have exciting growth plans, offer amazing training and have the ability to drive forward careers.
The ideal candidate for the role of BI Analyst in Chelmsford will be:
- Ensuring the account team and client are presented with access to meaningful MI and analysis which supports strategic, tactical and operational objectives.
- Carrying out investigatory and discovery initiatives within the team regarding management information and data discovery.
- Supporting the operational account team in the implementation of the reporting and governance framework on the contract.
- Supporting in a leadership capacity the day to day requirements of MI and analysis in the team.
- Checking contractual reporting in terms of integrity and quality of information before it submitted.
- Managing change control process with reference to relevance on reporting.
- Overseeing the provision of ad-hoc reporting requests for internal & external stakeholders.
- Working with the wider team on developments to the product.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong experience in overseeing manipulating data.
- A self-starter with the ability to self-manage a given workload.
- Articulate with the ability to present to a senior stakeholder, and client level where required.
- Ability to think outside the box regarding proactive and predictive analysis.
- Experience of dealing with both internal & external suppliers.
- Ability to drive third parties to deliver to goals at required deadlines.
- Highly analytical with a strong understanding of data and reporting and associated technologies.
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for interrogating large data sets and a hunger for data discovery.
- Working knowledge of the latest versions of SQL, SSRS, Tableau & Microsoft power BI products.
- At least 2 years indepth experience of working with Tableau and preferably tableau Server in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to take direction well and know when to escalate.
- Experience in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in communicating with multiple stakeholder groups.
What's on Offer
Our client is looking for a BI Analyst at £35,000-£40,000 based in Chelmsford.