You are here
Business Intelligence Developer
- A fast paced business
- A growing business based in central London
About Our Client
Our client is a fast paced organisation based in central London looking to recruit a number of BI Developers.
The right BI Developer for this role will be looking to move to an environment where they can bring their experience to shape the direction and success of the business.
You will be responsible for the development & maintenance of the entire reporting framework and we will be expecting you create a programme of continuous improvement to ensure optimal performance at all times.
The BI Solutions you develop will be used to report on and drive business decisions across all departments so you'll be expected to work collaboratively with key stakeholders to provide solutions that are accurate and have integrity and value to the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Data visualisation - translating requirements from the business into compelling dashboards and reports.
- Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot existing BI solutions.
- Design and Develop performant and manageable business intelligence solutions using the full SQL Server stack.
- Identify and refine data and report requirements from key stakeholders.
- Configure and optimize SQL performance
- Development of queries, reports and procedures
- Own and ensure delivery of measurement and reporting
- Analyse and interpret key data to identify efficiencies
- Plan and use the data effectively and efficiently to support business strategic objectives
- Writing efficient, scalable and self-documenting SQL code
- Develop ETL scripts to load data from various sources.
Key Skills/Experience Required
- SSIS/Package Development (this is used currently by the business for ETL activities).
- Strong knowledge and proven experience of working with and implementing BI technologies.
- In depth knowledge of data modelling techniques (Kimball vs Inmon) and its application to data warehouse design.
- Strong SQL database and ETL design knowledge
- Demonstrable commercial experience in a SQL BI environment
What's on Offer
A competitive salary for the above role is on offer of £40,000-£70,000 + benefits for a range of roles.