You are here
- Exiting opportunity to be part of a market leading electrical business
- Massive opportunity for growth and development
About Our Client
My client are a competent partner to the powertrain and automotive industry, develops all kinds of powertrain systems and simulation methods and tools for development. All products include instruments and systems for powertrain and vehicle testing.
- To develop and maintain your expertise in my clients work costing and quotation processes.
- To develop and maintain a level of expertise appropriate to you role in my clients product portfolio and to appropriately hand over and support the order fulfilment processes.
- To develop, maintain and use my clients database of contacts required to gain market intelligence and sales leads.
- To actively pursue sales leads and to report to and co-ordinate with the sales management team as required.
- To create quotations and to negotiate contracts in compliance with your authority level or under direction as required.
- To develop and maintain regular harmonious relations with my clients potential, past and present customers.
- To comply with all Quality Assurance and Environmental Protection procedures pertinent to the sales process.
- To work proactively in the improvement of the products and processes of my client specifically to suggest methods by which the sales, negotiation and marketing processes can be made more effective.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in technical sales to automotive or allied industries
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Qualification
- High level of negotiating and presentation skills
- Preferably skilled and experienced in at least one area of engine or vehicle test technology.
- Car Driver
What's on Offer
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 + a great perks package