You are here
- Business Partner
- Based in Brighton
About Our Client
The Finance Business Partner, Health & Benefits will act as a trusted advisor to members of the Market Unit Executive team and you will be a key player in the optimisation of claims management. The successful job holder will provide recommendations for key business decisions to the Global Commercial Finance Director, Director or Health & Benefits, and regional General Managers.
This role is a maternity cover contract and open to candidates in either Brighton or London as a base location.
- Build strong relationships at all levels across functions and within the Finance Team. Establish trust with stakeholders.
- Act as a "bridge" for financial information with non-finance stakeholders.
- Identify information and reporting needs and drive / deliver high quality Management Information. This will involve working collegiality with shared service functions, colleagues, and other sources across the business.
- Provide a greater level of insight for claims in relation to identifying drivers and key indicators.
- Identify target areas for more efficient or effective management of claims and provider relationships, and drive change.
- Develop robust and supportable forecasting for the business, feeding in to global monthly forecast and annual planning processes.
- Work closely with Commercial Finance colleagues across Global regions to ensure consistency, best practice, and achievement of efficiency's across all regions.
Act as Finance lead on business cases, development and transformation projects
The Successful Applicant
- Post graduate qualification / Membership of recognised professional body in relevant area.
- Experienced professional with relevant transferable skills gained from working within large multinational or complex organisations.
- Demonstrated high calibre financial understanding and capability, with a clear commercial awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with a proven ability to bridge financial knowledge-gaps.
- Strong stakeholder management experience, building and strengthening relationships within the business at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to identify business drivers and apply those drivers to effectively project business performance.
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop business performance reporting on financial and non-financial data, providing clear and insightful information for decision making.
- Adaptable to business change and a fast paced environment with a growth agenda.
- Proven initiative and desire to contribute beyond the core expectations of the role.
- Willing to provide support, advice, and assistance in the development of colleagues.
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £80,000