You are here
Business Performance Improvement
- London based / ACA / Business process redesign
- Finance function / Performance improvement
About Our Client
As with all Top 10 accounting / consultancy firms, the Consulting division is split into a number of different capabilities. This specific role sits within the Business Performance Improvement division. The BPI team has seen a recent number of project wins and therefore looking to expand their team. Although they are mainly looking at Senior Manager Level at the moment, they will be hiring across the board in the coming months.
The Business Performance Improvement team is made up of a mixture of experience performance improvement consultants and recent graduates. They are looking to grow the BPI team with a focus on an experienced consultant - focusing their search around a delivery focused candidate.
There will be a high level of growth in both the BPI team and for the successful candidate. My client is looking for a future partner within their business.
In the BPI team, Senior Managers must have experience in:
- Primary focus:
- Finance process analysis and redesign - focusing on finance functions / P2P / R2R / Shared Services
- Organisational design
- Secondary focus:
- Management information and reporting
- Project and change management
The Senior Managers role will include different aspects:
- To analyse and redesign client's finance critical processes
- To analyse and redesign client's structures, reporting and approaches to project and change management
- To project manage and deliver agreed results on time and within budget
- To develop client relationships to generate business.
- To carry out work to a high technical standard in a commercially beneficial manner.
- To work with BPI partners and staff to develop the business and service offerings.
- To coach and mentor BPI team members
- To liaise with colleagues across service lines
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates who wish to apply for the Senior Manager role within the Business Performance Improvement team must demonstrate the following skills:
- Deep knowledge of finance processes
- Be an experienced consultant (e.g. ex Big 4)
- Knowledge of the CFO agenda
- Experience in finance function transformations or Shared Services Centre projects
- Qualified - ACA, ACCA, CIMA, MBA
- Recognised process improvement qualification
- Willingness to develop skills in the other core BPI areas
- Demonstrates high analytical and consulting skills
What's on Offer
£65,000 to £85,000 plus bonus and benefits