You are here
This position is now filled
Business Project Manager
- Leading Not for Profit Education Sector organisation
- Business Project Management
About Our Client
Market leading not for profit organisation in the Education sector.
This is a key hire for our client. The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of a variety of business-orientated projects to support a wider change programme, whilst also delivering exceptional service to ensure that projects meet time, cost and quality requirements. The Project Manager will:
- Ensure that project outputs and deliverables are communicated to the business and that progress is reported in an effective and timely manner;
- Lead on and deliver key projects;
- Produce project documents, including business cases, project plans and RAID logs as required;
- Coach and motivate the project teams, delivering support, driving best practice and developing skills
- Proactively identify risks and issues and recommend mitigation activity;
- Work collaboratively with colleagues throughout the organisation, including the management board and internal stakeholders, ensuring there is effective engagement at all levels.
- Support the organisation to adopt a culture of continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application, you must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Educated to degree level
- Prince 2 qualified and an understanding of other project management methodologies
- Extensive proven experience of working in a business-focussed Project Management position
- Proven knowledge of Process Improvement methodologies
- Proven stakeholder engagement at all levels
What's on Offer
Â£Excellent + benefits.