You are here
Business Services and Accountancy Semi-Senior
Top 10 accountancy firm
About Our Client
Top 10 accounting firm in London.
You will be required to use your previous accounts preparation experience and work closely with the team in order to provide timely delivery of services to clients.
You will work independently and be accountable for the delivery of the project to the manager for review, being the first point of contact for our clients throughout the project. In addition to accounting capabilities, you will have rounded business knowledge able to analyse client data, make recommendations and talk credibly to clients on the issues they face such as current trading position, future outlook and legislative changes.
- Preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP and other accounting frameworks including transition to FRS 102
- Preparation of consolidations and cash flows for year-end statutory accounts
- Preparation of other financial reports such as forecasts, profit projections, benchmarking reviews
- Excellent knowledge of various accounting software packages including Sage Line 50, Xero, Quickbooks
- Ability to become a champion in specialist areas eg software packages, VAT, medical for your office
- Process transactions, prepare and post journals, update ledgers, perform bank reconciliation and cash book analysis as required to complete monthly reporting processes for our larger more complex clients
- Prepare VAT returns
- Prepare tax computations
- Prepare year end accounting files ready for audit either by internal or external auditors.
- Liaise with auditors as necessary
- Prepare engagement letters for manager and partner review
- Ensure compliance with our streams policies and procedures
- Understands WIP, scope, fees and project negotiations
- Monitor and review client financial data, present ideas and make recommendations to clients
- Proactive analysis of client data and communication directly with client e.g current issues, future trading, relevant legislative changes
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified AAT or equivalent/Part-qualified ACCA or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Good knowledge of accounting packages (Sage Line 50, Xero, Quickbooks) and Caseware
What's on Offer
Salary up to £29,500.