You are here
Business Systems Analyst
- Our Automotive client are recruiting for a Business Systems Analyst in Coventry
- Our client are a global Automotive Manufacturing business based in Coventry
About Our Client
Our Automotive client are a rapidly expanding business based in Coventry and rolling out SAP globally.
As part of the Business Systems Analyst role your main responsibilities will be to:
- Review the processes and functionality of our client's current systems (including ERP and inventory management systems)
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders to understand how IT is current used and can enhance their day to day working.
- Take detailed business requirements for new initiatives and projects
- Work as part of the project implementation team for a new SAP ERP roll out across our client's global business
- Carry out configuration and testing for new modules of SAP (including MM, PP and SD)
- Establish and build data and reporting capabilities in line with the organisations needs
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application for the Business Systems Analyst role you will:
- Have strong skills with SAP MM (Materials Management)
- Ideally have some experience with either SAP PP or SD
- Have demonstrable experience of having worked as part of a SAP ERP implementation
- Have strong SAP configuration skills
- Have excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Be able and willing to travel across UK sites 1-2 days a week with some occasional international travel.
What's on Offer
£35,000-£45,000 + Benefits