You are here
Business Systems Manager
- Key IT Leadership role for fast-growing University
- Prince2, MSP, Agile
About Our Client
Our client is a progressive and specialist education institution in the West Midlands, with systems investment at the core of their 2017 strategy.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, the Business Systems Manager will hold direct responsibility for the development and delivery of key systems improvements to their Student Records Management capability.
- Provide oversight and leadership to a team of technical professionals through the delivery of systems improvements.
- Face off to users and senior stakeholders to elicit, understand and document functional requirements.
- Project Manage a portfolio of 9 change initiatives, ensuring delivery is in-line with corporate objectives and user requirements.
- Assist the development of a medium-long term strategy in partnership with executive leadership.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Business Systems Manager role, candidates must adhere to the following:
- Track record of delivery in a Business Analysis and/or Project Management capacity within the Education Sector.
- Ability to manage and mentor a team of technical IT professionals.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to liaise with users, stakeholders and IT alike.
- Prince2, MSP, or other Project Management Certification
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £50,000 + Package