You are here
Business Tax Assistant Manager - Not for Profit and Charities
- Central London Top 30 firm
- CTA Qualified
About Our Client
The role sits within the Corporate Tax team of an award winning full service chartered accountancy firm, made up of 29 Partners and of 200 staff in their Central London office. They pride themselves as being large enough to provide a large range of services to clients of all sectors and specialisms, but small enough not to lose the personal approach. They have been ranked in the top 5 firms for charity expertise for the last 9 consecutive years.
Duties and responsibilities would include the following:
- Managing a portfolio of clients including charities, trading subsidiaries and not-for-profit entities .
- Reviewing computations and correspondence with clients, and HMRC, prepared by other members of staff, and taking responsibility for the timely delivery of a high quality compliance service to clients.
- Dealing with HMRC queries into tax returns.
- Providing tax advice to clients and internally under the supervision of managers and directors, on a range of issues and planning opportunities, including structuring, gift aid relief, theatre tax relief, property and other transactions, structuring of trading and other potentially taxable income streams
The Successful Applicant
- CTA qualified
- Previous experience managing a portfolio
- previous involvement in advisory work and an enthusiasm to progress in this area
- Strong Excel
- exposure to not-for-profit sector
- Ability to to demonstrate good client skills
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
- Top 30 London based firm
- 22 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Excellent benefits