You are here
Buyer - electronic manufacturer
- Electronic Buyer
- Birmingham based electronic manufacturer.
About Our Client
My client are a global leader in electronic manufacturing, based in Birmingham,
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- managing a portfolio of spends including sub-contracting and raw materials.
- developing strategies to identify cost down and improvement with in the supply chain.
- negotiate contract agreements.
- support the wider business to help develop manufacturing sites across the UK.
- monitor and work towards KPI's to ensure their is drive towards targets set.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have experience working with in an engineering manufacturing based environment and will have previously purchased raw materials. Some experience of dealing with sub-contracts will be advantageous.
A good level of education is required and CIPS qualified would be very desirable.
An in depth knowledge of IO 9001 2000 QA system is also required and is the ability to work proficiently with all Microsoft systems.
A full and clean UK driving licence is required.
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering an exciting environment to grow and develop with in a business, they are also offering a generous salary of between £30,000 and £35,000.