You are here
£30,000 - £35,000
- looking for an experienced buyer and material planner
- international business based out of Worcester
About Our Client
Manufacturing in Worcester
- Utilising the S&OP system to plan the daily manufacturing orders required to achieve OTD targets (this includes resource and capacity management).
- Managing the supply chain to ensure that all requirements meet the Company's needs.
- Participating in and contributing towards continuous improvement projects.
- Managing supplier KPI's, internal reporting and other supply chain duties, when necessary.
- Continuously improve the S&OP system to incorporate into the Company's ERP system.
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably educated to degree level (or equivalent), with a drive to study CIPS.
- Strong IT skills.
- Previous experience within a purchasing and planning role.
- Knowledge of a manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills with acute attention to detail.
- Strong analytics, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to use initiative, work autonomously or in a team environment.
What's on Offer