You are here
Buyer - Womenswear
My client is an International Fashion Brand based in London
Looking for a talented Womenswear Buyer to join their talented Head Office team.
About Our Client
As a truly international business with a commitment to producing exciting, innovative collections every season, fantastic new renovated stores and further advancing online presence, our client is currently looking to recruit enthusiastic, talented and passionate individuals to join their head office buying team in central London.
- Work alongside Design team developing collection from the initial concept though to the finished product
- To plan, source and select a commercial range of products within a structured supplier base, meeting the company's objectives.
- To increase turnover and profit by remaining competitive and innovative in line with competitors
- To manage the development process within an agreed critical path, ensuring that delivery dates can be met.
- To negotiate with suppliers and maintain good working relationships in order to achieve the right product from the best source in terms of price, quality and delivery.
- To arrange and present seasonal presentations to relevant store groups.
- Manage and maintain flow of sealing sample process and liaise with QA to ensure accurate communication to the factory.
- To achieve the best garment fit/ product by working closely with QA and design.
- To analyse performance and forward plan / innovate where possible.
The Successful Applicant
Proven experience of working within a buying team in similar or identical role.
-Strongly Analytical, Prioritizing, Interpersonal, problem- solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion) and planning skills
-Strong Verbal and written communication
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits